Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

apparently it's sandwich season

The summer is slowly trailing off. This week the highs are in the low 90's. Some days are only getting to 89! Fall is incoming, peeps. It seriously can't get here soon enough.

Anyways. My sandwich consumption has really shot up lately. Kinda weird but in an awesome way.

Had tuna a few days back:


Egg sandwich with mozzarella and Frank's hotsauce <3


And finally this past weekend I had multiple homemade pulled pork sandwiches! /drool


All with sweet potato chips, ofc.

I can't believe I made my own pulled pork. It turned out incredibly well! Next time I make it I'll try to throw up a post for the recipe.

The hubs and I have been seriously talking about early retirement lately. We both want to strive towards retiring early. It was decided we really needed to take a serious look at where our money is going. Soooo we started a budget. We've had one before but kinda let it slide. 

Well, after taking a look at how much money we spent in restaurants lately, we'll be doing more home cooking in the future. Good thing I can make kickass sandwiches. ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment