Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

donating helps everyone

I got an email from my friend G. She was asking for donations for those affected by the terrible fires in Texas. Well, it was a no-brainer. Of course I'd whip up a box of things that could really help others as well as clear out items we no longer use.

It was easy to fill a box up. In went our excess of towels: bath, hand, kitchen. I threw in a couple good pairs of jeans that I never wear because they fit me weird. And I also had three - THREE ffs - extra backpacks I never used. I'm sure there are some kids in need. A couple little extra things went in the box too and I hauled it over to G.

Wish I had taken a pic, but this blog post wasn't really on my mind.

Two birds, one stone. People needed stuff and I had stuff that needed to go. Awesome.

Props to G and likewise Judge C for taking the initiative on this!

No comments:

Post a Comment